Friday 30 November 2012

Friday Project - Weaved Heart Hanging

Hi all,

Lyndsey here today and its my turn to give you a bit of inspiration. I am going to show you how to make this fabby little weaved heart hanging.




You will need :

Away in a Manger - Clear Stamp
Christmas Sentiments - Clear Stamp Set
2 x Patterned Papers
Flower Die
Fancy Circle Dies
White, Red & Green Card
Ribbon
Heart Template

When printed out - template should measure 14cm tall x 9cm wide

Step 1. Draw round the template and mark out all dimensions on both pieces of paper

 Step 2. Cut out shapes and slit along lines

Step 3. Weave Shapes together


Finshed Weave

Step 4. Stick heart onto White card and trim, leaving a white border


Step 5. Punch a hole in the top of the heart and thread with ribbon. Tie off in a bow to secure

 Step 6. Stamp & colour image and sentiment. Die Cut out using fancy circle dies

Step 7. Die cut out a flower and leaves from red & green card. Put together with a brad

Step 8. Add image, sentiment & flower onto base using foam pads

Thank you for joining me here today, I hope you have enjoyed my little project.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

  1. beautiful little project - just lovely!!! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just so clever and very effective too, thank you Lyndsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Lindsay, so unusual. Think I would like to try one of these. I haven't got that actual stamp but maybe I could use another Christmas one.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your hearts so much I have made them into place names for an upcoming dinner party. Thank you for the inspiration Anne Partington xx

    ReplyDelete